Monday, December 28, 2009

Chocolate sausages: not programming

My 12-year old son sent me a delightful email:

Today, grandma and I made some chocolate sausages and they turned
out great. Here is the recipe so you and Rebecca can replicate it,
but do not attempt without me. Ingredients: 200 grams of good butter 3 tablespoons of sugar 3 tablespoons of water 2 tablespoons of cocoa 50 grams of 90% and up dark chocolate 300 grams tea biscuits 1 egg 5 tablespoons of walnuts chopped wax paper Instructions: Melt butter, cocoa, chocolate, butter, water, and sugar over low heat. Bring to a boil. Turn off heat. Let it sit for 2 minutes. Remove excess water. Mix in eggs, biscuits, and walnuts. Place 2-3 tablespoons on sheet of wax paper and roll up. Repeat until there is no more filling. Freeze for minimum of 2 hours. Enjoy!

This is my one non-serious post for the year. Follow my son's advice: enjoy!

No comments: